When Bella and Edward come together, both having pasts filled with hurt and despair, what can they really expect?

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Chapter Fourteen

Same Disclaimer applies, as usual.

Thanks to juliegirl18, sariedee, Bella's Executioner and MandyLeigh87.

Here's an extra chapter this week. I thought you guys could use it.

EPOV

I called Bella about fifty times within the first hour after she left. I knew I'd screwed up pretty fucking bad when she flipped me the bird out of Alice's car window as they backed out of the driveway. Hell, I knew I'd screwed up when I saw the tears streaming down her face as she stepped in the house.

Two days and probably five hundred calls later, I still hadn't spoken to her. I went over the night after she left, but Mrs. Hale said she had already gone to bed. I walked back to my car and sat there, parked on the side of the street and camped out. I waited as long as I could for her to come out, but when it came time for me to go to work and she still hadn't come out, I left. She'd probably seen me out of her bedroom window and refused to leave.

I had even begged Alice to let me use her cell phone to call her. I figured she was screening her calls and just wouldn't answer for my number. I'd decided that if I called from Alice's phone she would answer and I could talk to her. I didn't even care at this point if I got a word in edgewise. I just felt like I couldn't breathe anymore if I didn't hear her voice.

Alice had refused me though. She was pretty damn pissed at me too. Not for forgetting to pick Bella up, but for what I said to her. In all the months Bella and I had been together, I had never spoken to her like that before. I hated myself for it.

Today I had finally decided I'd had enough. I needed to see her, to talk to her and explain what was going on. I missed her laugh. I missed her smell. Hell, I just missed her.

I drove down the street headed to the high school, hoping she wouldn't deny me. Alice had been taking Bella home ever since our argument, so I decided to show up after school and surprise her. I knew Alice had some kind of club meeting after school, which meant Bella would have to wait around for her to get done. I hoped she would come home with me so we could talk and of course, make up.

I parked at the far end of the lot and watched the students trickle out of the buildings. When most of the cars had left, I began to get a little worried. I knew Bella had no idea I was here so she couldn't have been hiding from me. Just when I had decided to get out of the car and go look for her, I saw her walking toward the lot...with a guy.

I ducked down in the seat a little, afraid that she might see me. Of course the fact that she would recognize my car hadn't crossed my mind. I watched her as she walked closely beside him toward some shitty older model car. When they reached the car, she reached her hand up and placed it on his bicep. She said something to him and I saw him smile widely as she tipped her head back and laughed.

He wanted to fuck her. He probably already had fucked her. That's why I hadn't been able to get a hold of her. She hadn't been able to wait a goddamn week before she let some other mother fucker stick his cock in her.

He reached his hand up toward her face and tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear. Bella reached up and placed her hand over his. Before they could do anything further, I'd gotten out of my car and jogged over to where they were.

"Bella," I said as calmly as I could at the moment. She spun around quickly, the fucker's hand falling from her face. Her eyes grew wide in shock and she knew she'd been caught. There was no way she could explain what the fuck I'd just witnessed.

"Edward. What are you doing here?" she asked.

"Well, since I hadn't talked to you in a few days I figured I'd surprise you. Looks like I did just that," I said, eyeballing the prick behind her. He looked nervous as he looked anywhere but at me.

"Well, Riley said that he could take me home," she started, but I interrupted her.

"Get in the car, Bella," I told her, not waiting for an answer before turning and walking away. I could hear her behind me, trying to reassure Riley that she'd be fine with me. Of course she'd be fine with me. I'd never hurt her.

I got in the car, slammed the door, and watched Bella walk slowly toward me. She opened the door and got inside, not speaking a word to me. I sat still for a few minutes, trying to calm my nerves. Matching my current mood, suddenly the skies opened up and it began to pour down rain.

I started the car and sped down the street, taking the back way back to my house. I needed to calm down before I even tried to talk to Bella. I felt like I could snap the steering wheel in half right now. I was gripping it so tightly that my knuckles were white.

"Edward?" Bella questioned quietly. I sighed loudly and pulled over to the side of the road. It was pouring so hard now that I could hardly see so I figured I might as well get it over with. Once I was pulled safely off the road, I leaned my head back against the headrest and closed my eyes.

"I'm sorry about what I said the other day. That's why I was calling you the past two days. I wanted to apologize. I know I fucked up and I'm sorry," I told her honestly. She reached over and placed her hand over mine.

"Thank you," she whispered. I hadn't even bothered to open my eyes yet and knew I didn't want to look at her face when I asked her.

"Who was he, Bella?" I asked her calmly. I already had it figured out in my head that he was the current guy she was fucking. I just needed her to say it.

"Riley is just a friend, Edward," she said, squeezing my hand. I opened my eyes and looked over at her.

"Weren't we just friends at first, too?" I asked her, raising an eyebrow. She shook her head and reached up to cup my cheek.

"Yeah, but it's different with you. I don't love him. I love you," she whispered as she leaned across the console and kissed me. I groaned loudly, missing the feel of her lips against mine.

I reached up and gripped her hair tightly in my hand, pulling her closer to me while pushing my tongue inside her mouth. Never breaking our kiss, I slid one hand down her stomach and popped the button on her jeans. Bella pushed my hand away, but continued kissing me.

Not discouraged by her pushing my hand away, I used the same hand to unbutton my jeans. Once I had them open and pulled my dick out of my pants, I reached over to pull her onto my lap. Bella placed her hands on my shoulders and began to push me.

"Edward! Edward stop!" she said once she broke away from me. I continued to try to pull her to my lap, ready to fuck her like I'd wanted to do for the past two days. Frustrated, I finally let her go.

"I'm not gonna fuck you on the side of the damn road, Edward," she said loudly as she buttoned her jeans back up. I looked at her, my eyes narrowed and my breathing heavy. I knew she was fucking him. That had to be it.

"I bet if it was that fucker Riley you'd be all over his dick right now," I growled at her. Her jaw dropped open and she reached to slap me. I caught her wrist in my hand before it made contact with my cheek.

"Don't be ridiculous! You know I'd never cheat on you!" she yelled. I'd just about had enough of her lies.

"Yeah right. You expect me to believe that? I saw the way you were all over each other earlier." She had the nerve to laugh at me when I said that.

"You are so fucking crazy!" she yelled. She knew that I hated it when anyone called me crazy, but she went ahead and did it anyway. I'd finally had enough of her for today.

"Get out," I told her calmly, pointing at the passenger door. She didn't move to get out, only stared at me.

"Get out, Bella," I said a little louder this time.

"Edward, you can't be serious," she stuttered out. I looked at her, letting the anger show on my face.

"I am completely serious. Get out of my car, Bella." Her eyes filled with tears, but I had no pity for her at this moment. She had successfully pissed me off.

"You can't kick me out! It's pouring down rain! We're miles from home! I don't even have my phone on me, Edward!" she yelled at me. I gripped the steering wheel tightly in my hands as she sat next to me and cried.

"I said get the fuck out!" I yelled at her, finally fed up with her bullshit. I saw her flinch back as my loud voice filled the interior of the car. She quickly gathered her things and opened the door, stepping out into the pouring rain. She looked at me one last time before slamming the door behind her.

I put the car back into gear and slammed my foot to the gas, spinning my wheels and leaving her stranded on the side of the road. I didn't even look in my rear view mirror once, knowing that if I did, I would see her standing on the side of the road, soaking wet with tears running down her face.

That was something I didn't really need or want to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment