When Bella and Edward come together, both having pasts filled with hurt and despair, what can they really expect?

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Chapter Thirteen

Same Disclaimer still applies.

Thanks to Juliegirl18, Bella's Executioner, Sariedee and MandyLeigh87.

EPOV (9 years ago)


The past year had been great. Bella and I were together and going strong. Of course we had our arguments like every other couple did, but we stuck together. We knew what it was like to be alone and we didn't want to go back there.

Bella and Alice had one more year to go in high school. While Jasper and Rose headed off to college, I decided to put it off a year and wait for Bella. Some might call it stupid, but I had just found her and I'd be damned if I let her go so soon.

Esme and Carlisle were fine with my decision. They might have even been proud of me for letting Bella in so much that she affected major decisions in my life. That was definitely a first for me. Usually I did what I wanted to do and didn't give a fuck what anyone else thought, but now I had her to think about. What would she want to do and what would she want me to do?

At first Bella tried to get me to go ahead and go to college. We fought a lot then because I thought that she was trying to push me away because she wanted to be with someone else. Bella told me that she didn't want me to resent her because I was a year behind everyone else my age. I assured her I would never do that. Then I told her the real reason I wanted to wait. I didn't think I could handle the pressures of college on my own and I needed her by my side.

I took a job at the local hardware store. My hours were mostly during the day while Bella was at school. Her old truck finally conked out on her this past summer and I volunteered to take her to and from school, that is if Alice didn't beat me to the punch every day.

Despite Alice being around pretty much all the time lately, Bella and I did find chances to be alone. I actually had Carlisle and Esme to thank for that. On my eighteenth birthday this year, they gifted me with the apartment above our garage. They only had one rule- Bella and I couldn't be alone while there.

Of course, we didn't listen to that. Bella, at first, was adamant about following their rule, but after a few heated make out sessions interrupted by Alice, she was all for ditching her every once in a while.

The first time Bella and I fucked was in the apartment. Bella would have my damn balls if she knew I called it fucking. She preferred the term 'making love' and as corny as it sounds, that was actually what it felt like at the time. Hell, even months later, that's what it felt like every time.

"Bella, are you sure?" I asked her as I laid her back against the bed. We were both as naked as the day we were born and like an idiot, I chose now to ask.

"Yes. Edward please..." she said as I ran my hand down her naked stomach to between her legs. We had fooled around quite a lot in the past few months, but this was the first time we had both been completely naked together. A shirt here, a skirt there was a whole hell of a lot different than being completely bare.

I ran my finger along her opening, gathering moisture before circling it lightly around her clit. She arched her back off the bed as she gripped my hair tightly in one hand and moaned in pleasure. Bella was beautiful all the time, but seeing her come was the most beautiful site ever to me.

As Bella was coming down, I placed myself between her legs and rubbed the head of my dick around her opening. Her eyes shot open and locked with mine as she brought her bottom lip into her mouth, biting it. She nodded her head slightly before I began to push into her slowly.

Weeks ago Bella and I had already discussed the whole birth control thing. She was on the pill and a virgin. I assured her that when I was in the treatment facility they tested me and I was clean. So we decided to forgo the whole condom thing, trusting each other completely. I would be lying if I said I wasn't thrilled with that decision.

"You okay?" I asked her as I pushed a little further in. Her eyebrows were scrunched together tightly, like they were when she was thinking about something. She nodded her head quickly, but didn't open her eyes.

"I love you," I whispered as I bent down and kissed her forehead gently. Her eyes opened and she smiled at me sweetly.

"I love you too," she whispered before kissing me. I pushed into her a little more and felt her body tense up.

"I don't wanna hurt you," I whispered in her ear. She ran her hands up and down my naked back.

"It's okay, baby. You'll never hurt me. I trust you."


Needless to say, that first time was over pretty damn quick. Thankfully, Bella and I had more time to practice and I must say, Bella really, really liked her practice.

That was the reason I was getting a late start this morning. Bella decided to stay here 'practicing' way past her usual time and I ended up going to bed extremely late. Thankfully I had today off from work and she agreed to get Alice to drive her to school this morning.

I made my way from the bedroom into the kitchen after my shower, wanting to grab something to eat. After quickly making and eating a sandwich, I grabbed the pill bottles off the counter. I took out the required dosage and placed the bottles back on the counter, out in the open. Fisting the pills in my hand, I walked back into the bathroom. I opened my fist over the toilet and let the pills drop in. Flushing the toilet I smiled widely, finally feeling like I was in control of my medical treatments.

Over the past few months I had been feeling great. I came to the decision of stopping my meds a few weeks ago. If anything, I felt better when I didn't take them. I felt like I had more energy and could do pretty much anything I wanted. At night, when I couldn't sleep, I had started working on rebuilding a motorcycle that I bought off one of my new coworkers. After only two weeks I was almost done with it.

I still kept going to my therapy appointments because I didn't want Carlisle to bitch. Even though I was eighteen now, I still didn't want to hear him lecture me on not taking my meds, so I didn't bother telling the therapist. I also kept removing the daily dosage from my pill bottles and flushing them because I had no idea if Esme came in here while I was gone and counted the pills or some shit.

I lit up a cigarette, a habit I had picked up while working at the hardware store, and walked downstairs to the garage to work on my bike. I didn't have much more work to do on it. I knew that once it was done, my bike would be the best fucking bike around. No one would tell me any different and if they tried they'd be full of shit.

I had seen a lot of bikes in my time. A lot of the people I hung around with in Chicago had bikes. Garrett, the guy I bought my bike from, had one. His was awesome, but I was going to make mine better.

I could see Bella on the bike with me. Her arms would be wrapped tightly around my chest, her thighs spread as she slid closer to me. I could grab her and spin her around to face me. Her legs would wrap around me tightly as I rubbed her hot pussy against my hard cock. My hand automatically went down and rubbed my throbbing cock through my jeans, just imagining Bella and me fucking on that bike.

"Edward!" someone yelled from behind me. I turned around and saw it was the object of my fantasies.

"Hey Baby! What are you doing here?" I said as I stood up and went to walk toward her. She didn't look happy to see me though, and I knew I was in for an morning of bitching.

"Where the fuck were you?" she asked me as she threw her book bag down on the concrete floor of the garage.

"Shouldn't you be in school right now? What do you mean, where was I?" I asked her in confusion. She rolled her eyes at me and sighed.

"Edward, its after three. School's over. You were supposed to pick me up today, remember?" she said quietly.

I pulled my cell phone out of my pocket and looked at the time. It was after three. I looked down at the growing pile of cigarette butts in front of me. I didn't remember smoking that many. Where the fuck had the day gone?

"Shit. Baby, I'm sorry. I don't know what happened," I told her, moving to pull her into my arms. She quickly moved away from me though and picked her bag up.

"You say that every time. This is the third time you've forgotten about me in the past couple of weeks, Edward. And your attitude lately has been really shitty. Half the time you act like you love me, and half the time it's like you can't wait to get away from me," she said sadly. I looked at her and had no idea what to say. It was true. I shrugged my shoulders at her and she shook her head.

"You know what? Just forget it. Fuck you, Edward," she said before storming out of the garage and toward the house, probably going to ask Alice for a ride home.

Fuck that shit. I had better crap to do than to deal with her bitching all afternoon. It's not like I left her without a ride. Alice wouldn't leave her at the school. I ran over to the garage door and was able to yell at her before she entered the house.

"No! Fuck you, Bella!" I yelled across the yard. She turned toward me slowly and I saw the tears streaming down her face. She shook her head sadly and walked into the house, forgetting all about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment